At least 50 people raped me, for a little while - SaraBela News

Breaking

SaraBela News

It's a site of SS Connections.

4G-1010-X-90
English বাংলা

Post Top Ad

4G-1010-X-90

Post Top Ad

Sunday, January 21, 2018

At least 50 people raped me, for a little while

At least 50 people raped me, for a little while

At least 50 people raped me, for a little while ... One woman was saved from the horrific disaster in the capital Banani. When the police did not arrive in time, they had to undergo a lot of difficulties to get in trouble.

The woman who was in danger highlighted the words of that day in her Facebook status. For that news readers, the status was justified.

"In the evening yesterday, I have survived from being gang raped. For this, the police of Banani thana are grateful for this. If they did not come to me, they would have raped at least 50 people. Although they got closer to rap.

Let me tell the story a little bit. I go to TURUNI at Mirpur 10 from Banarani. The Army's Welfare wing of the Trust goes down to Kakoli, but most of the day can not stay till Kakoli, before the soldiers give it down to the club.

It takes a long time to come to Kakoli or to take the bus to Mohakhali flyover. However, in the evening yesterday evening, I gave up at Sainik Club.

I was crossing the road to rage. At that time, I started walking with my lap and started to move in the back. I immediately started running behind the man.

When he saw that I was running behind him, he ran across the road to the soldier's club over bridge. I'm running like crazy behind him.

The people in the street think this race seems to have run on my mobile. On top of Overbridge, they took 6-8 people together.

I have gone till overbridge, and screamed, hold it, I'm coming. 8-10 robbers were suspected of being hijacked, then when I went in front of the person and said that he was handing me over, they said, "Oh, you hand in hay? Did not take the mobile? We are thinking that we are throwing mobile phones. "It is not a case of handling a hand, if a girl comes out of the street, she will be hands-on.

He listened to the following, I immediately realized that they would release this person, I can not do anything. My pepper spray was in my hands, I sprayed peppercorns in the eyes of the man. As people were around them, they were also spraying a little spray.

So long I was a victim, the man was the robber. This time the victim became a victim, and I became the ointment party! Because, this poor, illiterate Bengali pepper spray does not know what's going on.

This time, they realized that I am an odd party, and whatever I can do is bequeathed me, my money and money will be taken away. 20-30 people surrounded me, slaughtered me as a prostitute, khaki, prostate, tried to pull my bag,

I scolded my spine, gave me a few slaps, strapped my chest on my chest, necklace, strapped my head with a shop shutter, threw me on the street, put 2-3 more kicks on the street, then said, "Today is the end today, today you want,

Then put your throat to death and leave it in the drain. "In the meantime, beating, and chest and neck-kneading are running. They were doing the same thing again and again on mobile phones.

Then the police came to the police station from Banani Police station and brought them out of the rapists, dragged them to the police jeep, pushed them into the jeep, and I did not even have the slightest complaint to the police, that is why they kept the mortgageer gangs like that.

Even after they were taken to the police jeep, I did not wear handcuffs, did not even touch me, I wanted to drink water, and even water to eat.

Then he took me to Banani Police Station and took me to Osir before, asked me, "How long have you been in business for this business?" I asked, "I am not a mortar, I am coming here to study, let me just call me at my house, they come All will explain. "

They still do not believe, because the police of Bangladesh have not heard of the name of Pepper Spray till today, far away from the eyes.

Even those who can keep these things with themselves for self defense also did not come to their head. What will come? Pepper Spray What do they know?

Have they been given any idea about this? Do they know that every girl in the first world is using her, even when the police uses pepper spray too.

Then they took all my bags, bag phones, even bottles of water, and locked me in the lock-up, and if I was able to arrange a person according to the Constitution of Bangladesh, he had the right to call a telephone, but no one gave me a phone.

A constable in my cry, "Amma, Amma", my friend's phone number was very kindly, after that he called my husband Apu, call me Apu Mamoo, Mom then took my aunt and left for the Benani Police Station.

In the meantime, the investigation officer called me for interrogation, since they checked my bag and found nothing suspicious, so they thought that I might not be an oily party.

I asked, why the house, why I came to Banani, teaching in a home, then talking to my student's mother, I was sure that I was actually going to do a tuition,

In the meantime, Mom came, the phone editor of the phone of my friend Hussaband Ittefaq called Banani Police Station, came to my girlfriend and girlfriend Hasaband,

Then after giving a witness to all, I was granted bail with the money from me. Last time I reached home at 2 o'clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photography

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here